At RENERGIZE, we strive to be a trusted partner in providing support to our customers at all levels meeting new challenges in achieving successful transition to next-generation healthcare. We at RENERGIZE analyze and design solutions to problems in biology and medicine, with the goal of improving the quality and effectiveness of patient care.
Our specialty areas within biomedical engineering include bioinstrumentation; biomaterials; biomechanics; cellular, tissue, and genetic engineering; clinical engineering; medical imaging; orthopaedic surgery; rehabilitation engineering; and systems physiology.
Our research in optimization of RF pulses for MRI using simulated annealing and genetic algorithms is one of the few collaborative research projects related to the field of biomedical technologies representing an EU contribution covering the areas of analytical and diagnostic devices, imaging technologies/visualisation techniques, pathogen detection and implanted biomaterials/tissue engineering.
• We are responsible for designing systems and products, such as artificial organs, artificial devices that replace body parts, and machines for diagnosing medical problems
• We install, adjust, maintain, repair and provide technical support for biomedical equipment
• We evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment
• We train clinicians and other personnel at the site of installation on the proper use of equipment
• We also design rehabilitative exercise equipment